Below are a few observations I have made in the new trends of table lamps:
- This year, I see more of earthy, rustic and simple tones as compared to metallic gold and silver from last year. Less of bling surely!
- The colors are contrasting, it's almost like the color blocking of dresses.
- The bases are more geometric ranging from squares to rectangles to ovals.
- If the base is simple, then the shade has to have a high contrasting color or a detailed pattern. If the shade is simple, then the base has to be creative.
- There is a combination of Vintage + Modern
- Plain glass base are the hottest now!
Sculptural Table Lamp by West Elm - Purchase it here
Shirley Fintz Table Lamp by West Elm - Purchase it here
Channel Ceramic Table Lamp by West Elm - Purchase it here
Silver Disc Lamp by Indigo Living - Purchase it here
Table Lamp Hamptons Black - Purchase it here
Celia Ribbed Mercury Glass Table Lamp Base by Pottery Barn - Purchase it here
Clift Seeded Glass Table Lamp by Pottery Barn - Purchase it here [I personally love these!]
Gold Patterned Lamp by Zara Home - Purchase it here [I like this one too!]
Openwork Silver Lamp by Zara Home - Purchase it here
Elephant Lamp by Zara Home - Purchase it here
Or simply get into the Spring/ Summer mode and check out these Tulipanes & Mariposas lamp shades by Zara Home.