Search This Blog For

22.5.13

How to dress in Rome, Italy

Rome in Aug/ Sept is HOT! Venice is a bit rainy and humid, cool in the nights BUT ROME IS SUNNY. Even though I wanted to dress up light, I realized you got to be stylish at the same time. So here are a few suggestions that I have put together on what to carry/ wear when planning a trip to Rome.


1. Slim Fitted Jeans  - I love straight fits and since it's a holiday, even the colors can be light! View it here
2. Carry a few light tops,they go with jeans or shorts, floral is perfect for summers! View it here
3. & 4. I absolutely love Diesel and love their light denims, I love the shorts and the dress (in case you go somewhere fancy, you may need a dress), taken these from SS 13 Diesel collection here


5. You'll need a few camisoles for sure, you can keep it simple yet stylish! View it here
6. Another airy top, although this one's a bit dressy. You never know where you may be heading in the evenings, casual yet chic. View it here
7. Other than Khaki & neutral shades of shorts, why not go for a something colorful and funky? I love these turquoise shorts and I think they look uber - cool. View them here
8. I love linens and I love the length of these shorts. Again, whites go with anything and everything, surely to add them in for any travel! View it here 
9. I'm a fan of Boat shoes and I think they go with Jeans or shorts and they are super comfy, there's lots to walk in Rome! Surely need them. View it here 
10. You can't just be carry closed shoes, you need those strappy sandals that go so well with dresses/ jeans/ shorts/ skirts and I love these yellow ones, they come in different colors - View it here


Now after all this planning, you surely cant go wrong with those accessories. Keep it simple and take stuff that goes with everything! Bags that can be carried on the arm, shoulder or can be a sling when required!

Check out the Coach Jewelry collection here 
Check out the Coach Handbag collection here


No comments:

Post a Comment