Search This Blog For

17.4.13

A Love Affair with Firenze

It's almost as if I have some unfinished business with Firenze.

I had only one day in the city and honestly, we decided to just go with the flow. So I cannot recommend any places or things to do than simply walk around & EXPLORE.

I absolutely loved Florence and it's in my repeat list of places to go to. There is something about the place that will make you forget about everything and fall in love with it.

I was told to take care of my belongings however, as soon as I stepped out of the train, I couldn't care less! There are such tiny lanes between buildings taking you to other tinier lanes and larger squares that getting lost is easy.

There's also lots of high street fashion stores and I wish I had more time because the collection looked simply amazing but we were very short on time.

Before going on our little trip, I did a bit of research and found that some of the most iconic fashion designers originate from Firenze and they include Roberto Cavalli, Gucci & Pucci!

No wonder it's my favorite destination so far and I can't wait to go back.



Roberto Cavalli - www.robertocavalli.com





Gucci was founded by an Italian Designer & Businessman, Guccio Gucci in 1921.



Pucci was founded by Emilio Pucci, a Florentine fashion designer & politician.

I love them all but do you have a favorite??

No comments:

Post a Comment